With the American economy in a recession and the unemployment rate maintaining at around 10%, a number of American citizens are looking for people to blame for these problems. And there are some who place the blame squarely on Mexican immigrants. Unsurprisingly, these are the same people who blame Mexican immigrants for everything else bad that ever happens to them. We managed to record this podcast without making a single Lou Dobbs joke.
- Cypress Hill - Latin Lingo
- Rodrigo Y Gabriella - Diablo Rojo
- Dr. Octagon - Earth People
- Gogol Bordello - Immigrant Punk
- Komeda - It's Alright Baby