For our 200th episode, The F Plus is looking at a very strange group of people called The F Plus. This is part one of our retrospective episode, and seven of us are going to discuss the series of events that caused us to all know each other, start recording podcasts, and the absolutely terrifying act of meeting each other in person.
Plus, we're going to be looking back on those moments that stuck with us, such as the Baby Drug Pusher, Boy Meat, and wanting to kill yourself because of your huge head.
It's been quite a journey for all of us and now, perhaps, we've earned a couple of hours to reflect.
- A gallery of Oolong photos on The Telegraph
- Dan Lacey, the Painter of Pancakes
- My Life As An Atrocity Tour Guide, by K. Thor Jensen
- My Immortal
- Sass Girls X on Amazon
- A short clip of Acier's "My Immortal" reading
- The Mike Tyson!? Movie
- The Well Known Food Place on Facebook
- The Blue Nile (first F Plus Live location) on Yelp
- Kookie Cookies on Taste of Home (4.5 stars)
- Lou Reads The Internet For You
- Bear Force One