For the last segment of F Plus Live 6, we consult a supercomputer and our nearest available Frank West to learn that we have not yet collected enough magicks to summon Satan. And so, we take drastic measures.
- Lemon & The Audience: badfic snippets
- J W Friedman: Read how Katy Perry's video Firework is witchcraft and how the spell is cast
- Adam Bozarth: The Yahoo Answers of Spanky Gazpacho
- Frank West: Shelia Thong Sandal Goddess by mrstanley
Lemon's reading (provided by Lady Frenzy) was cut for time and then performed the next day at the karaoke afterparty. Here is a video of that.
- Shawn Michaels - Sexy Boy
- Looking Glass - Brandy
- DJ Shadow ft. Run The Jewels - Nobody Speak
- Clockwork Orange OST - Funeral March of the Queen Mary
- Buster Poindexter - Hot Hot Hot!
- Photos of F Plus Live Weekend (Google Photos Album)
Credits & Thanks
- This event was recorded live at Grumpy's in Downtown Minneapolis.
- All the audio engineering was managed by Boots Raingear and Jimmyfranks
- Post processing and audio editing were done by Jimmyfranks
- Larger props (including both pentagrams and the F Plus backsplash) were fabricated by Jason Gillman
- Show posters designed by Travis Ramsey, imagery and elements from the posters used in graphics for the live episodes
- The spell box (including all the envelope designs and spell typesetting) was done by Adam Bozarth
- Most of the live photos were taken by Sanguinary Novel (also Ambious)
- Speaking of Sanguinary Novel, she designed the tattoos. Here's a pic of Heelies with one on his forehead
- Those shirts? Positronic designed those
- Satan was played by Victor Laszlo
- Lemon's Satanic Coordinator was played by Nutshell Gulag
- Thanks to absolutely everyone who came down. It was a magickal evening for everyone involved, and we are so, so pleased with how it turned out. A lot of you people are very nice
- To that end, buy someone a drink this weekend. If they don't drink, buy them a taco.