SongWritingFever.com is a place on the internet where self-professed songwriters can post lyrics without accompaniment, and it's up to the internet to build a song around what they have. Alright then, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Our first-ever musical episode has 5 ridiculists trying their best to sing the unsingable. The rest is for the remix.
- Arthur Conley- Sweet Soul Music
- The Carpenters- Sing a Song
REMIX THE F PLUS
As mentioned in the episode, we were looking for people to musicate our lyrics. Here's what people came up with...
BEST REMIXES: LADY FRENZY
Lady Frenzy turned in a lot of remixes, all of them wonderful.
- 1last Time 4u2 Dance
- Get Away, I'm Okay
- Losing My Religion
- There You Stood Girl
- Deal With God (sort of)
For her superb work, Lady Frenzy won this prize package
RUNNER UP: The ROCKHOG
A Couple More
- Losing My Religion by Healslime
- Party by Agent Coop
- Losing My Religion by Yellow Hertz
- There You Stood Girl by Montrith
STILL WANNA REMIX?I probably won't send you anything, but here's the raw files if you're interested.
- "Warrior", sung by Jimmyfranks
- "Deal with God", sung by Isfahan
- "Party", sung by STOG
- "Losing My Religion, no not that one", sung by Jack Chick
- "Rainbows (Na Na Na)", sung by Lemon
- "The Blind Teacher", sung by Jimmyfranks
- "Get Away (I'm Okay)", sung by STOG
- "There You Stood Girl", sung by Lemon
- "Immortal (I Feel Like A)", sung by Jack Chick
- "1last time 4u2 dance", sung by Jimmyfranks
- ALL THESE FILES!