Edited by Portaxx
We've been looking into your Facebook updates, and we've noticed you've been good all summer. You've been eating healthier, cutting down on sugary drinks, even getting a reasonable amount of excercise this year. Yes indeed, it's been work, but we've noticed you're looking a lot better and you don't seem quite as depressed as you used to be. But guess what? Summer's over. So let's get you back to your old habits. From the very fattest locations of AllRecipes.com to the most criminally negligant Food Network celebrities, we're going to be reading recipes that will make your arteries clog just from the sound of it. This week on The F Plus, it's all gonna look like poo poo.
PIECES READ, IN ORDER
- Tuna Coney Dogs by Cooking 101
- Kitchen Sink Salad Dressing by CHRISTYJ
- Deep-Fried Stuffing on a Stick by Paula Deen
- Sensuous Chocolate Truffles by Sandra Lee
- Snow Ice Cream by Paula Deen
- Cheesy Ham and Banana Casserole by Paula Deen
- Homemade Liquors by GOURMETFOX
- Millionaire Date Loaf by m-ann
- Cinnamon "Whippersnappers" by Kathy Scott
- Heavenly Marshmallow Salad by Robin "Heaven"
- Ribs for Kids by Valorie Walker
- Vegetable Pizza II by kathy
- Stupid Hot Dog Thing by Muffin Mom N Garlic Girl
- Yummy Cheese Ball by TABKAT
- Lazytown - Cooking By The Book
- Louis Jordan and the Tympany Five - Beans And Cornbread
FOOD REVIEWER. He makes reviews on the YouTube. You never knew such a cool dude. He keeps it so fly, and do you know why? It's cause he knows whether to buy that food.