Readers: Acierocolotl, Portaxx, Boots Raingear, Bunnybread, Stog, Kumquatxop, and Lemon
With a two-party system, and an entrenched media bias favoring the status quo, often it is difficult for less established candidates to have their views heard. As a duty to the country more than half of call home, The F Plus attempts to correct this oversight, and reads the words as written by three overlooked candidates for political office: A fundamentalist libertarian, a man with his own religion, and Basil Marceaux: A man who, even by F Plus standards, is completely unclassifiable. This week, we go way beyond the beltway, and start to wish more people used soap.
- Selections from BasilMarceux.Com
- Selections from Kevin Craig For Congress @ Blogspot
- Selections from John Charles Wilson Dot Name
SIDE NOTE: Kevin Craig also has another site that's even uglier and harder to read.
- Ren And Stimpy Production Music
- Whatever it was Jimmyfranks had on his hard drive for his thing.
We had to chop out a lot of crazy to get this thing close to an hour. If you haven't had enough Basil Marceaux or John Charles Wilson, let us know.