On the internet, there's a whole lot of people writing poetry, which begs the question: Is any of it any good? Probably. But it's not like we're doing this to find people with talent. For our twentieth episode, we present to you a variety of poems from a variety of sources about a variety of topics. The commonality here is that none of these have any respect for meter or dignity.
- A number of selections from Mikey GoLightly's Blogspot.
- Pills, Um... kind of depressed lately...
- Battery Acid, i know it sux . . sorry it's not good enough!!
- Alone, one of my poems of how i feel
- Date Rape
- havnt named it yet
A kick ass poem i wrote for class MMA
[scroll down for Steak's poem]
- Blood on the mat
Music Used In This Episode:
- Pete Rock - Mind Over Matter (Instrumental)
- Black Flag - Black Coffee
- Pantera - Suicide Note, Part 2
- King Missle - Sensitive Artist
- Dire Straits - Lady Writer