Edited by Lemon
Most of the content for this episode was provided by MontrithPoliticians would insist that American ingenuity is the reason for American exceptionalism. They are, of course, lying. All it really takes to be exceptional is the belief that you are exceptional, everything else is just details. Fortunately for the subjects of tonite’s episode (the members of InventorSpot and AHHHA) details aren’t important. They have an idea. They haven’t given it any thought, they won’t give it any effort, and it’s not a good idea in the first place, but they have an idea. This week, pay attention or it's the naughty chair again.
- land,sea, and air vehicle. all in one
- Every Idea I Have Ever Had
- Adult Batman Bed Sheets
- Get paid to post on social networks?
- distribute an independent family dog movie that features dog dancing
- Fantasy Klout Draft Website
- manufactering sportcar design cars with low cost
- Home Stool Analyzer
- Kidnap for hire. Staged kidnappings.
- Barcode or QR reader that cooks microwave meals for you, hands-free
- iOS Car Media System
- Portable Naughty Chair
- Sue Dickson - Inventors And Inventions
- FC Kahuna - Bleep Freak
- Soul Coughing - The Idiot Kings
- Animal Pedal Power! /crazy invention
- Jumping fur ball
- Help Crumbs
- cheese sleeve for an apple, or any kind of fruit really.
- Every idea Matt Crowe felt needed to be documented on his site
- Full Moon Pies
- My idea is to put a golf ball like coating on airplanes to make them more aerodynamic
- Peanut-flavored Scotch
- I really could keep going...