Edited by Isfahan
Content for this episode was provided by Montrith, Jacobb and Lady Frenzy (separately, and we combined their submissions into one piece of reading)
Human beings come in a myriad of shapes and sizes, and the enlightened among us would say that this is all perfectly fine. While there may be difficulties or handicaps or struggles with having or striving for certain body types, it is up to each person to find comfort in a life they choose for themselves. Again, this is the enlightened opinion. There's also the opinions of angry idiots on the internet, who loudly shriek that drawing a correlation between weight and health is equivalent to committing a hate crime. This may surprise you, but we're spending time with the latter. This week, The F Plus gets mad at corporate skinny cats.
CONTENT READ, IN ORDER
- The comments section of Pixar joins in on fat-bashing
- thin privilege is not having to look at weight limits when purchasing a groupon activity
- Chairs. Yup. Fucking CHAIRS.
- 21 Things to Stop Saying Unless You Hate Fat People
- Discussion Thread: When Fat-Shame Didn't Stop Me
- Today In Fat Hatred: FAT SOLDIERS
- Two Days In The Life of Fatty Fatastrophe
- Discussion Thread: I Was Fat Shamed
- AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie
- Dr. Feelgood & The Interns - Dr. Feel-Good