Edited by Boots Raingear
Explaining his methodology for creating tension in his films, Alfred Hitchcock said "There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it." This sums up the fetish of our subjects quite well, as long as you substitute "the bang" with "peeing". And substitute "terror" with "boner". And... well, you should probably misspell all the other words just to make it thematically appropriate. In this episode, we're looking at the writings of omoroshi fetishists — persons whom (for reasons known only to themselves) the idea of needing to pee is super duper hot. This week, you'll grit your death in agony.
CONTENT READ, IN ORDER
- How can you tell if someone is into omorashi
- Colour of Pee
- Videogame Wetting
- Severus Snape and the office chair
- My EPIC Story
- Superpwrful piss
- Desperate Girls In Tv Shows
- Harry Nilsson - I'd Rather Be Dead Than Wet The Bed
- Jiz - Let's Have A Pee Pee
- More Harry Potter Piss Fetish
- I didn't even read this thing, but I love the title: The Contest - two girls compete to hold their urine, resulting in unexpected intimacy! (Not F/F)
- and since we used a Jiz song in the episode, it's only right that we should provide a link to Sienna D'Enima's YouTube channel, which a number of the Ridiculists enjoy very, very much. We would particularly recommend Kimber Is A Dirty Lezzie.