Edited by Isfahan
As third wave feminism took hold in the 1990's, popular culture found themselves once again looking at the power dynamics of sexuality. Could a woman be strong and independent while still bandying around words like “slut”? Perhaps. Can people live self-actualized lives and still secretly crave a certain sense of helplessness and longing for the strength of another? Probably. Is this a terrible summary for an episode that's all about ladies getting stuck in quicksand? Undoubtedly. We're exploring QuicksandFans.com - a site for people who really like to think about other people getting stuck in preposterous situations only slightly less embarassing than Mitt Romney's current campaign. This week, the F Plus learns the correct way to measure how much room there is in your bog.
The majority of this content was provided by Chaz Gelf.
CONTENT READ, IN ORDER
- Which is better? (Tidal or River Mud)
- serious question
- Sinking while high/intoxicated?
- Thoughts on a Quicksand Video Game?
- New form of perversion on wow
- a series of video summaries from Mud Puddle Visuals (NSFW!)
- Boggy content in Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO.)
- more dirty limericks
- Was the Porn found in Bin laden's compound Quicksand videos?
- Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue
- Martha and the Vandellas - Quicksand