Edited by Lemon
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange taught us a couple things about the world we live in. Firstly, it turns out that Steve Martin's hair may actually just be that color. But only slightly less shocking is the relevation that our government is keeping secrets from us. Millions of secrets! And yeah, some of them might involve the United States bombing our own journalists, but the folks at Above Top Secret have unraveled even deeper mysteries. Did you know that you can jump higher during the night time? It's true! Just don't bother testing that empirically because the Government will probably falsify your records. This week, The F Plus is breaking the laws of thermodynamics.
CONTENT READ, IN ORDER
- Immigration is Apart of the NWO Agenda
- Why Are These High Strangeness Bigfoot Encounters Ignored By The Mainstream?
- I swear I saw a Pterodactyl
- Why not float balloons into chemtrails to sample their contents?
- I believe I have superpowers...
- Who Can Picture The Size Of The UNIVERSE?
- Light creates gravity. Here's how.
- Don't Need Food To Live?
- Evil walks among us
- I'm Blue Da Ba Dee Da Ba Di
- Darwin is an idiot.
- All Of Science Is A Lie
- Geto Boys - Mind Playin Tricks
- Eiffel 65 I'm Blue (Da Ba Bee)