Edited by Portaxx
Hoosier biologist and unbelievable superpervert Alfred Kinsey believed that human sexual proclivities could all be charted on a seven point scale, from fully hetero to fully homo. Further, he attested that the majority of the species drifted towards the middle - in a grey area between gay and straight. But there's an oft-forgotten classification in this scale of sexuality, and that is for people who are completely dismissive of the whole affair altogether. I'm talking about the asexuals: people so unconcerned with sexual pursuits that they are free to spend their time more wisely, like telling the internet how unconcerned they are with sexual pursuits. This week, The F Plus doesn't even know what you're talking about. No really!
NOTE: Lemon apologizes in advance for his microphone during this episode. It was fucked up and I didn't realize it until we were done recording.CONTENT READ, IN ORDER
- The Definition of Asexual
- The Definition of Demisexual
- The Definition of Gray A
- Incredibly Ace Moments
- I will never stop complaining.
- You Know You're Asexual When...
- The Relationship Misunderstanding
- Selections from the #asexual tag on Tumblr
- The Angry Asexual Comic, where anime asexuals argue with anime strawmen
- Cake Yeah Asexuals, which is just about mentioning cake?
- The Asexual Visibility and Education Network store, where you can buy shirts that say "Asexuals Party Hardest"
- ACE SECRETS, where you can learn the true horrors of living inside the asexual closet.
And finally, Portaxx really wants to find some Non-Consensual Furniture Rearrangement Erotica. So, if anyone comes across any (or feels like writing some) I know it would fulfill a desire she's had for years.
- Lenny Welch - Since I Fell For You
- Paul Mauriat - Love is Blue