Edited by Isfahan
The psychology and thematic considerations of "What Makes For Good Horror?" is something often discussed at length by people you probably don't want to associate yourself with. Obviously they may argue amongst themselves over minutae, but will usually cite a construction of tension, a feeling of malevolence, a spirit of helplessness, and no fewer than six bare breasts as the essential elements for finely constructed, timeless horror. The stories contained within this episode have none of these things, relying instead on grammatical errors and poor plot construction for a different feeling of unease entirely. This week, she melted. Seriously: she melted!
CONTENT READ, IN ORDER
- Special Meat
- Teacher Teacher
- Zach and Megan
- DOOM: Repercussions of Evil
- DAY OF ALL THE BLOOD, written by Jonathan Wojcik
- AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT
- Can You Smell Fear?
- Like the Raven
- Minecraft Pixels
- Alice Cooper - Welcome to My Nightmare
- Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party
- Gnarls Barkley - The Boogie Monster