Edited by Boots Raingear
Growing up is hard. There's plenty of fiction centered around the frustration of adolescence, even more fiction on the malaise of adulthood, and then it's death after that. Wouldn't it be nice to just be a baby forever? Well, no - obviously it wouldn't. None of us remember our time as an infant, but clearly being mute, frail and covered in your own waste cannot be the most intellectually stimulating time of your life. But then, there's those that think that all sounds pretty good, especially if they can have sex while they're at it. This week, The F Plus wonders if adult babies are grosser than Bad Dragon customers.
PIECES READ, IN ORDER
- How to eat my own cum? by shydiaper, OopsiePanty, bettisweetie, cumpantyboy and Pampers&Panties
- Maxi-pads by GirlyLana
- buying panties in a store by SuzieBrave and OopsiePanty
- the love of 2 nations ((it is fine there apperance and age are unknown)) a hetalia love poem by nekoboyorgirl
- mirabai!!! be from from the nazis!! free-form poetry from naturesissy
- What do you have in your butt right now? a poll for the community asked by emilygielen that 82 people answered
- poem by diapernap
- Swimsuits and breasts by Sissy Kimi
- a whole bunch of sissy haiku
- And finally, PandaGoLucky was good enough to write his true story of my day as a babygirl.
- The Four Tops - Baby I Need Your Loving
- Justin Bieber - Baby
- Danzig - Mother