Edited by Lemon
Celebrity is a powerful but complicated status to keep on yourself. Some achieve by accident, some achieve by will, but then suddenly twenty years have gone by and you realize the ticket sales aren't what they used to be. Take Sinéad O'Connor for example. Responsible for a double platinum album in 1990 and the center of the biggest SNL scandal since John Belushi invited Fear on stage, now we're nearing the end of 2011, and she still wants you to know she's in the mix. This week, The F Plus learns a little something about lurrve.
PIECES READ, IN ORDERNote: All pieces came from the front page of Sinéad O'Connor's website, so you'll have to scroll down to find the right entry.
- 20.08.11 IS SINEAD ABOUT TO HUMP HER TRUCK?
- 24.08.11 Search called off
- 24.08.11 campaign resumed
- 28.08.11 Sinead's follow-on piece from last week in todays Irish Sunday Independent. (un-cut version complete with all references to buttfuckery which were inappropriate for publication by a family newspaper)
- 01.09.11 open letter to Bob Dylan
- 07.09.11 cyber-dating
- and tidbits from 16.09.11 Revised advert for boy (man) friend.
- Shane MacGowan & Sinead O'Connor - Haunted
- The Blockheads w/ Sinead O'Connor - Wake Up And Make Love With Me
- Girl Talk - Play Your Part pt. 1 (ft. Sinead O'Connor, T.I, & Too Short)