Content for this episode was suggested by montrith.
Edited by STOG
The modern world is one of isolation. As citizens of The First World, we are increasingly given license to socialize with whom we want, experience the things we choose, and create communities where we notice one lacking. As this happens, the concept of the status quo fades into a more abstract concept, and people start to wonder if they're normal being who they are. Looking for guidence, they turn to the internet, which is problematic because asking the internet what's normal is like.... asking the internet what's normal. If there's a better corollary I haven't thought of it. This week, The F Plus discovers new ways to take peyote.
PIECES READ, NOT IN ORDER
- What is the weirdest place you've urinated?
- Do you feel accomplished when squeezing out a blackhead?
- Is it normal Call of Duty is more fun than my Girlfriend?
- My mom pooped herself during birth, IIN?
- Is it normal to Love Someone Not Real?
- Is it normal to see a cactus and want to sit on it?
- Is it normal that I like to eat clean cat litter?
- Is it normal to dress as a girl and wear diapers?
- Sniff a pretty girls seat cushion?
- Is it normal that my dad found something
- My teacher tried to screw me over part 1 of 2
- My teacher tried to screw me over part 2 of 2
- Sonic the Hedgehog?
- Is it normal to get a boner from this?
- Is it normal to like guys like this.
- Is it normal for a white man to marry a black woman...
- Is god a certain color?
- IIN a person like me be almost perfect ?
- Bing Crosby - Aren't You Glad You're You? (Sesame Street version)
- Renaldo and the Loaf - The Bread Song
- Music selections from the Border Television Startup Sequence (1980s)
- Chriddof - Cover of Samba Pa Ti (by Santana)