Edited by Boots Raingear
In the run up to the 2008 American election, Barack Obama told the world that "We are the change we seek." And now, as we reflect on our discontent with the status quo of tax policies, drone strikes, prisoners held indefinitely, and general apathy, we may realize that maybe we weren't looking for us at all. Real change is gonna come from the internet, in the form of asinine and pointless online petitions. We're looking at Change.org and PetitionOnline.com, two sites where your voice can be heard, but it will still be marble-mouthed and pubescent. This week, who wants to get high? Go Islanders!
CONTENT READ, IN ORDER
- Everyone that believes in FREEDOM!: Give Adrien the day off on Friday!
- Mike Laforte: If 100 people signs this, mike will Come up to syracuse
- Nintendo: Make A Green 3DS
- pepsi company: vote for more caffeine in mountain dew (all)
- Super-Articulated My Little Ponies
- Production request for My Little Pony
- Tony's Penis is too Large
- More Good Dragons
- Lets Save America - Ban Anime Now
- Ball Pits
- Forgive me, Joei
- We want foreskin generation!
- Stop and Disassemble the Large Hadron Collider
- Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come
- Chi-Lites - Give More Power To The People
- Add "Yiff" to the Oxford English Dictionary
- Turn Rebecca into Emily on General Hospital
- Ernest P Worrell DVD boxset / Giftset