Last Updated on Wednesday, 01 February 2012 23:33
Hacker Inside Computer
Victor Laszlo, and
(Acier was there for a little while too)
Recorded by Boots Raingear, edited by Lemon (and it's the last goddamn time he's editing an episode in Audacity.)
Over the last couple months, the so-called "legitimate press" has spent time talking about the extension of the USA PATRIOT Act, legislation which has allowed the US Government to secretly monitor its citizens since 2001. But really, so what!? It barely makes a hill of beans of difference when you consider the sophisticated audio, video, microwave, laser and improvizational surveillance which the goverment has put in place specifically to annoy some woman named Connie Marshall. This week, The F Plus rethinks their millinery choices. (Look it up)
PIECES READ, IN ORDER
- ALERT!!!! "I DO FEAR FOR MY LIFE" (scroll down a bit)
- ELECTROMAGNETIC ASSAULTS, GANG STALKING, MIND CONTROL AND V2K (Voice to Skull)
- I AM WATCHED EVEN IN MY PRIVATE MOMENTS (scroll down a bit more)
- POOR MAN'S SHIELDING (with additional tips from Connie's fans)
- ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES (scroll down a bit)
- POLICE REPORTS NO INVESTIGATIONS!!!
- COMPLAINTS FILED WITH
INTERNET CRIMES COMPLAINT CENTER (IC3)
- FOR SALE - CORRUPTION EVIDENCE CD'S
- FOX41's profile on Connie Marshall by Bennett Haeberle
- Louisville Gas & Electric
- Fplus2 <---[NOT SAFE FOR WORK]
- Dead Milkmen - I Against Osbourne
- Mojo Nixon - My TV Is Watching Me
- TI ft/ Rhianna - Live Your Life (heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)
- Soul Coughing - Unmarked Helicopters
First in a series.
Left to Right: JimL2, Boots Raingear, Lemon, Keytar Solo, Frank West
Last Updated on Sunday, 17 February 2013 17:30
Recorded by Boots Raingear, edited by Portaxx.
Poorly constructed news reports and badly writen books will often speak about the "digital lives" that the anonymity of the internet afford us all. In the world of a MUCK (or multi-user chat kingdom), players can create an artificial personality and then use it to have artificial sex with other artificial personalities. And if that already sounds gross, it's gonna get worse when you're dealiing with people who have no idea how the female body works. This week, the F Plus finds new uses for the heart shaped box.
NOTE: We found all these profiles at a site called When Online RPGs Attack, but rather than link you directly to the threads we found them in, we put together this handy readalong document! This document contains the text for all the pieces we read, plus Portaxx did a bunch of sketches about the characters featured, which have been lovingly pasted inside the document so it looks like a teenager's notebook.
Want to download Portaxx's drawings for this episode?
Last Updated on Friday, 03 February 2012 10:46
Recorded and edited by Boots Raingear.
Nearly 50 episodes in, and it's time for The F Plus' first crossover. Lou Fernandez (of the Lou Reads podcast) is no stranger to terrible writing on the internet, but how will he respond when he's stuck in a room full of F Plus readers? Moreover, how will the F Plus readers respond to reading the okCupid profiles of the internet's most irritating nerds? The results shouldn't surprise you! This week, The F Plus looks at people who cannot possibly have sexually transmitted diseases.
PROFILES READ, IN ORDER
- Blair Hippo
- Al Green - I'm So Tired Of Being Alone
- Harry Nilsson - One
- REM - Romance
BUT FOR ACTUALLY GOOD READING...
I do unironically love okTrends, which is an infrequently updated blog put out by some of the OKcupid code analysts. I'd particularly recommend The Real Stuff White People Like, Gay Sex vs. Straight Sex and The Best Questions For A First Date. It's mathematically-based sociology, and it's got a healthy amount of snark as well.
Last Updated on Saturday, 14 May 2011 19:49
Recorded by Boots Raingear, Edited by STOG
I'd like you all to think back to the time that you were at an adult video store browsing the various "marital aids" that the store had available. Don't be shy to admit it, we're all friends here! Now... you remember looking at some of the more ridiculous products and giggling with your significant other over the thought of "Who would actually buy this thing?" This episode is like that, but way worse. We're focusing on the community of Bad Dragon, an online retailer of sex toys accurately modeled after the genitals of creatures that don't actually exist. This week, The F Plus visits the astral plane and gets busted by vice cops.
CONTENT READ, IN ORDER
CAUTION: Horrible product photos and brain-melting anime porn will be visible at most of these links.
- Product Description: The Anthro Dragoness
- Product Description: The Tentacle
- Product Description: Virgil The Drippy Dragon
- Product Review: Drippy Dragon~Medium~ 5 firmness~black by smexbunneh
- Story Review: Anthro Dragoness by Ridley Frostfang
- RP Anyone? by Moonlight Vamp
- Cum Lube Gallon Kits by Varka (the Bad Dragon founder)
- Dildo Soup by ThreeFingers
- Worst thing ever! by Pendragon ICE
- What would happen if.....? by ReptileArmy, Timbe, tl1ksdragon, Persian, popo, Willow, SyncMaster and Shaminar
- OOPS, Stuck by Willer, Quail, Torakazu, Sindorei and Ruffe Husky
- Enter The Dragon Theme
- Sisqo - Unleash The Dragon
- Peter, Paul and Mary - Puff The Magic Dragon
Last Updated on Friday, 03 February 2012 10:57
Recorded by Boots Raingear, Edited by Lemon
The PUA (pick up artist) Community is filled with self identified experts on bedding women, all jockeying for prominence and trying to sell basically the same book. How does one peacock his way to notoriety and celebrity status to be identified as an alpha-PUA? Well, if you're tonight's subject (a man named Roosh V), you do it by spending most of your time banging away at your blog, and trying to find the best font for the "I HATE WOMEN" sign that you hang over your head. This week, The F Plus congratulates American women for making this guy leave the country.
CONTENT READ, IN ORDER
- The Relationship Between Femininity & Education
- Treating Girls Like A Dick
- Never Tell A Girl You've Been In Love Before
- Why Mediocre Women Desire Hot Men (plus some reader comments)
- Turning Potential Insults Into Game
- How To Tell A Girl What You Do
- Are You A Real Man?
- Ben Folds Five - Bitches Ain't Shit (Cover)
- Cracker - It Ain't Gonna Suck Itself
- Dead Boys - What Love Is
- Tullycraft - Mental Obsession
- Queen - Play The Game
- The Suburbs - Crazy Job
- Tiara Nicole - Real Man
- The Cramps - All Women Are Bad
- A.C. - I Respect Your Feelings As A Woman
(man I use a lot of songs in my edits)
- As of this posting, Roosh's most current post is called Feminism Killed The Nice Guy. See, while Roosh agrees with some aspects of feminism, he notes "As long as women retain suffrage, our politicians will continue to appease them for votes by refusing to scale back anti-man laws." Thanks a lot, Nineteenth Amendment.
- Roosh's guide on rating girls. A mathematician would assume that on a 1-10 scale, the number 5 would be average. For Roosh, 5 means "Studying her movements wouldn’t get your dick hard. You’d have to at least make eye contact with her taint to get the penis blood flowing."
- This post, quite simply, is titled Never Listen To A Woman.
Last Updated on Friday, 03 February 2012 10:59
Readers: Boots Raingear, Bumpgrrl, Bunnybread, Jack Chick,
John, Portaxx and Lemon
Recorded by Boots Raingear, Edited by John
For those unfamiliar with it, Supernatural is a television show about two hunky guys who fight monsters. Pulling from The CW's demographic of sexually frustrated young women with disposable income, it's a show with a fan base of a surprising number of pervy women who want to see the two hunky guys do it with each other. You'd think these women would be deterred by the fact that the hunky guys are actually brothers, but apparently that makes it better. This week, The F Plus looks at Wincesters until we reach for our Winchesters.
CONTENT READ, IN ORDER
Definition: Wincest at the Supernatural Wiki
- Selections from
The Supernatural Story Finder Livejournal
The Supernatural Kink Meme
Selections from various Supernatural fanfics
If, for some reason, you don't want to spend a few hours scouring the livejournal communities for the correct reference to gay incest, here's a readalong document
with only the content we read.
- Virginia Tingley - The Ballad of Jensen and Jared
- Olivia Chrestomanci - Fight Them Hellhounds, Dean
(both acquired from the list of original fan songs.)
The Ackles Ass Equation
I said yesterday that I would figure out the equation to Jensen Ackles' ass (hereby referred to as THE ACKLES ASS EQUATION), and now I've got it! I thought about explaining how I derived this equation, but figured not enough of you care to follow, so I won't waste anyone's time (but if you want me to explain it to you, feel free to ask).
Above is a lovvvely picture of Jensen Ackles' BEAUTIFUL spinal column with a grid super-imposed atop it and a red line marking the curve of his spinal column. *TOUCH*
And here's the equation to create such a curve:
Last Updated on Friday, 22 April 2011 17:05
The stickers are here! The stickers are here!
The mailman knocked on the door today and delivered me a package. 200 waterproof full color 2"x2" stickers printing on soft vinyl, featuring a chocolate eating monster that Portaxx drew. I love these stickers very much, and I think you might love them too.
If you agree that might be the case, I am happy to provide them for you. What I need you to do is send an e-mail to
, and I'll fill you in on the process of how to get your hands on these (hint: It requires writing an address down on a piece of paper).
Oh! And if you were one of those thoughtful people who wrote a $Bill style review to iTunes or the like, please do let me know, so I can give you an extra little bit of love.
Sound good? Good! Then let's go through this batch o' stickers, so we can print another batch!
Last Updated on Friday, 03 February 2012 11:05
Readers: Boots Raingear, Bumpgrrl, Bunnybread, Jack Chick, Victor Laszlo, John, Jimmyfranks and Lemon
Recorded & Edited by Boots Raingear
Find a podcast. There are quite a lot of podcasts on the internet. Try to find one. Listen to the one you want to listen to. If you like The F Plus podcast, you should listen to the F Plus Podcast.
Listen to the podcast. Using a program that allows you to listen to a podcast, listen to a podcast. Try to listen to the podcast with your ears, and try to enjoy listening to the podcast that you're listening to.
Quote the podcast incessantly. When talking with your friends, try to shout out certain catchphrases from the podcast. If the people around you also listen to the podcast, you can quote the podcast to each other over and over again, hopefully infuriating the one person who hasn't listened to the podcast as well.
CONTENT READ, IN ORDER
How To Stop Being Racist
How To Stop Staring At A Girl's Boobs
How To Be A Wizard
How To Get Your Husband To Stop Looking At Porn
How To Be A Punk
How To Live In A Haunted House
How To Deal With Girls Calling You A Slut
How To Remove A Tattoo At Home With Salt
And then a whole bunch of titles of other HowTo guides available on WikiHow.
- Buddy Holly - Tell Me How
- TMBG - Your Racist Friend
- Sugar - I Can't Help You Anymore
- Jane's Addiction - Thank You Boys
- You know what? All you really need is this link right here. That is the Random Article link on WikiHow (found near the top-right section of each page). You might not find that link will give you something wonderful every time, but it will give you something wonderful at least every third time.